Monday, August 19, 2013

True Driver and Family Appreciation


C & S in Yorktown, IN hosted a family appreciation event on August 11, 2013.  Here is some feedback from Connie:

 

Wow! The box of "goodies" was awesome! Everyone was able to take a prize home today! Thank you very much....

We had a total of 26 adults and 11 children! Very good turn out....

8 drivers and guests, Jeff Holle and wife Rhonda, Scott and Staci Tully with their 2 children, Jon Morgan, Elvis Sehic and girl friend Chyeral. My daughter Melissa helped with the planning and prep today along with 2 of my grandchildren!

Melissa was the "photographer." She is going to try and get the pictures to me by tomorrow evening, We took pictures of all the children/grandchildren in the "big trucks." I want to take the pictures and do a collage to enter in the 2014 JB Hunt calendar. Once I get the pictures, will forward....



All I can say is WOW in regards to the wonderful preparation by the C & S management team and the region support folks.




No comments:

Post a Comment