Sunday, January 5, 2014

How would you like to get this in your inbox?

I have taken out the account and any identifiers from this message, but one of our Account Managers received this on New Years Day:



All is well with my family. I can't say enough how much of a pleasure it was working with you. I miss those days dearly. You made working around and thru the holidays feel like I was with family even when I wasn't home. You even took the time to make the unofficial holidays like the Super Bowl special. Not to mention driver appreciation week.

I will NEVER have a manager as good as you are but I have to learn to accept one that's half as good. It's tuff.



How would you feel if this was your employee and you received this e-mail?  It would reinforce all the work and passion you put into your job/career.  The skills you are learning every day in people management will serve you well for the rest of your life.  This note I shared with you is the truest example of a "raving fan."  

No comments:

Post a Comment