Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Central Region October 2013 Driver of the Month



Please join us in congratulating Jason Roaden, our October 2013 Central Region Driver of the Month!
 
Jason is one of the Home Depot Monroe's go-to drivers. He is utilized when neighboring accounts need support. Jason loves trying new accounts and volunteered to be trained on how to do the store deliveries for the JMC account. He has filled in their in the month of October when their driver had a week of vacation.
 
Jason has spent the last two weeks working for the PSP account and the Chep account. He has also worked for Champion in the past. In the month of October, Jason finished the month with 5 points in RAIR. Jason has a 12-week average of 7.41 MPG.
 
Scott Tully, the Operations Manager for Indiana had this to say about Jason, "I wanted to pass along how impressed I am with Jason here at PSP. Just that I know of, he has assisted me at JMC and PSP and seems like he would go above and beyond whenever needed." Jason is a very helpful driver and I am glad to have him on my fleet. He is a pleasure to work with at The Home Depot account.

No comments:

Post a Comment